Happy April Fools Day! Today’s diary entry is going to cover sparkly eye shadows. You can never have enough sparkle; its a super easy way to glam up your look or add a little fun. So without further ado, here are the 5 sparkly eye shadows I simply can’t live without!
From top to bottom:
– NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Nude
– La Femme eye shadow in Beige Pink
– MAC eye shadow in Mythology
– Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 82
– Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 88
1. NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Nude – I love to use this color in the inner corner of my eyes. It an iridescent quality to it that makes it really pretty.
2. Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 82 – This is probably my favorite out of the bunch! The color of this glitter is so potent and a little goes a long way. I usually spray my eye shadow brush with MAC Charged Water (similar to Fix +) and/or wet my brush before applying so the glitter sticks to my lid. I also love this color because at first sight it looks gold but it has some hints of purple and pink in it. And not to mention its pretty cheap for a pigment! Only about $14.
3. Inglot Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 88 – This is another Inglot glitter that I love. Great for adding some drama to a night look!
4. La Femme Eye Shadow in Beige Pink – This is the cheapest eye shadow of the bunch but might be hardest to find. I bought a whole bunch of La Femme eye shadows and blushes online after hearing how super pigmented they were. I love using this color on my brow bone. (excuse the photo, one of the blushes I purchased broke and spilled all over my palette. =[ )
5. MAC eye shadow in Mythology – this is probably the most versatile color of the bunch. You can wear this during the night or the day time. As you can see, I use it pretty often.
Here’s a look I’ve created using some these colors. Practice makes perfect! I used MAC Mythology on the lid and NYX Nude in the inner corner.