Just a few things I’m vibin with this month.
1. This month’s issue of Glamour. Not only is Glamour one of my fave magazines but my babe is on the cover!
2. L’oreal’s Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Carbon Black: My favorite eyeliner of all time, no pot or liquid liner that I’ve tried can beat it. (mentioned previously here )
3. Benefit’s They’re Real! mascara- I am absolutely obsesssed with this mascara. My only qualm is that I wish it came in darker kohl color. Otherwise love!
4. Elf Small Stipple Brush– I have been wanting to try a stipple brush and this was the perfect starter..and super cheap! It was only like $3!
5. COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation in True Ebony. I actually use this as a blush on its own, a base for my powder blushes annnnnnd as a tool to contour my face. Its a little darker than my skin tone and is the perfect tool to use when I want to create a sharper, more drastic contour.
INGLOT Pure Pigment Eye Shadow – If you are looking for eye shadows, I would def recommend Inglot. Their eye shadows are super pigmented, a great price, and come in almost every color. I really love this shimmery color…looks great on a night out.
Last but not least…7. Riri Hearts MAC: Talk that Talk matte lipstick- Now I’ve said it before and now I will say it again, I looveee a matte lip and this color is perfect for fall. Love it!